INFRARED MOISTURE SURVEYS
For the majority of roofing systems, Infrared Moisture Surveys are the most effective way to locate and document water intrusion. Infrared Roof Surveys help avoid unnecessary repairs and premature roof replacements. This can add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings.
- Locate damaged roof areas and quickly repair them.
- Determine acceptable roof areas that can be kept.
- Provide a quality assurance report after new installations.
- Verify roof condition before a warranty expiration or building purchase.
- Determine the extent of storm damage for an insurance claim.
- Provide legal documentation on the condition of the roof.
- Dispute resolution.
- New building enclosure commissioning.
- Real estate transactions.
- Building maintenance.
Moisture damage in the roof decreases the effectiveness of the building's insulation. This causes the life span of the insulation to be reduced and creates increased heating costs. It also creates mold growth which can spread to other parts of the building, cause environmental hazards, as well as further reducing the lifespan of other building materials.
Hiring Pros is Essential.Accurate infrared roof moisture detection requires extensive experience and equipment matched to this task.
We're your source for accurate tests you can count on.
- During the day, the roof absorbs sunlight and heats up. Due to greater thermal capacity, any areas of the roof containing moisture will absorb more heat during this time than areas with dry insulation. At night, the roof releases this solar gain, and the dry areas of the roof will cool down faster than those areas retaining moisture.
- Utilizing our professional imaging equipment after sunset, we can locate areas with moisture damage based on their thermal signature. We plainly mark these areas on the visible roof surface with spray paint or crayon for fast and easy repairs.
- We record all relevant details of each problem found and supply a comprehensive report to assist our clients with future repairs or legal documentation.
- AJP Ent. Inc uses only certified Thermographers and state-of-the-art equipment to provide professional surveys in compliance with industry standards.
survey contact us at 800-910-4341.
INFRARED ELECTRICAL INSPECTIONS
An Infrared Electrical Inspection can be used to scan any electrical component, including wiring, connections, breakers, fuses, circuits, switches, disconnects, and more.
Malfunctioning or overloaded electrical equipment will give off more heat than normal due to increased electrical resistance. This heat can be detected and documented with the use of certified infrared imagers. Detecting electrical hot spots allows for repair or replacement of the affected equipment before failure occurs.
When you're running a business, having reliable equipment is essential for maximizing efficiency and keeping downtime and profit loss to a minimum. Routine maintenance and reactive fixes are helpful, but knowing when your equipment is going to break down and proactively fixing it can save you time and money. Below, we'll explain what an infrared electrical inspection is and the benefits of conducting one in your facility.
Risk Of Not Getting An Infrared Electrical InspectionNeglecting to get your equipment inspected with IR can let faulty components to continue to break down and fail prematurely. Infrared electrical inspections are crucial for maintaining your company's uptime and minimizing costly repairs and outages. For more information on IR inspections, or to schedule one for your business, contact one of our highly trained professionals today.
An infrared (IR) electrical equipment inspection is an examination of any electrical components or machinery utilizing IR technology to detect inefficient operation or equipment failure.
Below are the five most significant benefits of an IR electrical inspection:
- Identifies Problems Early
Excessive heat in your equipment is a clear sign that something isn't functioning correctly. IR scans can predict when and where equipment failure will occur, allowing you to repair accordingly.
- Reduces Downtime
IR scans work while your equipment is running, which means you won't need to shut down your business for an inspection.
- Keeps Testers Safe
These scans use infrared imagers to find inefficiencies, which means the technician and your employees remain completely safe throughout the process.
- Improves the Effectiveness of Routine Maintenance
Routine maintenance is important, but problems detected by IR aren't always visible. An infrared inspection can help pinpoint the areas that would otherwise be missed during routine maintenance.
- Helps Prevent System Failure
Regular IR inspections will help ensure your equipment remains up and running, so your business can maintain efficiency and avoid being caught off guard.